Enable Remote Desktop in Unattended Installation

I need to enable Remote Desktop during a RIS installation. I was able to do several things with the unattended file, but not able to enable the Remote Desktop so the admionistrators will be able to connect to a computer.

Thanks, Christian

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

Christian,

In your risstnd.sif try adding the following

[TerminalServices]
AllowConnections=1

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support