    machine using xp professional, as the empty recycle bin command with
    the right mouse button seems to work only for the current user.
    thanks in advance.

    xkp, Dec 2, 2005

  2. xkp

    Guest Guest

    why would you want to dump someone else's recycle bin?
    maybe they don't wnat you to.

    Guest, Dec 2, 2005

  3. xkp

    TeVan Guest

    Well, for one, I had a left over guid folder in the recycler from a past user. It had several gigs in it. If admin had the functionality to empty selected recycle bins, this would not have happened. I did not even know it was there. Defrags huge quantity of unmovable files and report tipped me off to the problem. It was not easy to empty this bin.

    TeVan, Dec 2, 2005