Embedding sound files

Fran

Hi I wonder if can anyone help me ? are mp3 sound files supported in Power
Point so they can be embedded into the presentation , I can embed wav files
ok but when I put mp3's in I cana't hear them unless they are linked .( I
have increased the limit to 50000 kb's )

Thanks for any light on the subject .

Fran

Fran

Thanks a lot John that has answered my question I am on a big learning curve
with Power Point :)

Fran

"John Wilson" <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk> wrote in message
mp3 files can only be embedded if you use a program like CDex to fool
PowerPoint into thinking they are really wavs

Info here http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/embed_mp3.html