When I get an email from a specific sender the email comes through all jumbled up, it appears to be in html format below is an example. I have been using outlook for years and receive hundreds of emails a week but the ones from this particular sender are all jumbled. I have checked the email on the server and looks normal.

Thanks in advance.

Here is an example of one of the emails (I have removed some sensitive information):

Subject:
Notification
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:45:17 -0400
From:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8DB89.1473F5DB

------_=_NextPart_002_01C8DB89.1473F5DB

This email release is provided to inform you that Sikorsky Aircraft has released the subject AOL. An e-copy of this AOL is attached. This AOL is also available at the Sikorsky website www.sikorsky.com <http://www.sikorsky.com/> .

=20

=20

Best Regards,=20

=20

Sikorsky Aerospace Services

Product Safety Manager=20

Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation

Ph:

CellFax:

=20

The information in this transmission is proprietary and is meant to be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the original message and all attachments. Any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited, and may be a violation of law subject to penalty.

These documents, or an embodiment of it in any media, discloses information which is proprietary, are the property of Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation and is delivered on the express condition that it is not to be disclosed, reproduced in whole or in part, or used for manufacture for anyone other than Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation without its written consent, and that no right is granted to disclose or so use any information contained in said documents. All rights reserved. Any act in violation of applicable law may result in civil and criminal penalties.

=20

=20

Roady [MVP]

You have a virus scanner installed that integrates with Outlook or does some
sort of mail proxy thing?
Disable/uninstall this feature of your virus scanner and try again.

Reafidy said:
Hi Everyone,

When I get an email from a specific sender the email comes through all
jumbled up, it appears to be in html format below is an example. I have
been using outlook for years and receive hundreds of emails a week but the
ones from this particular sender are all jumbled. I have checked the
email on the server and looks normal.

Thanks in advance.

Here is an example of one of the emails (I have removed some sensitive
information):

Subject:
Notification
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:45:17 -0400
From:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

[...]

Reafidy

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I definately have no virus scanner installed on my computer.

Any further ideas?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Firewall set to scan incoming mail?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Reafidy asked:

| Hi,
|
| Thanks for the reply.
|
| I definately have no virus scanner installed on my computer.
|
| Any further ideas?

Reafidy

I promise no 3rd party firewall, and no virus scanner.

I only have the windows firewall. Dont tell anyone. :)

Are you Robert perhaps referring to this line in the jumbled message:

If so our domain host is interspeed.co.nz, so perhaps the message was scanned by the domains antivirus software.

BUT if this was the case I would have thought that the message would display funny when I check the email on the server through webmail.

Reafidy

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me.

I dont want to waste anyones time so I thought Id better let everyone know I have now posted this question on experts-exchange.

If I get a solution I will post it here.

Thanks again.