    We are using Outlook 2003 on XP.

    Thanks for your help,
    Grant

    Grant, Jul 18, 2005

    http://www.gnupg.org/ has a Windows verison of OpenPGP and
    http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/index.html has a GNUPG plug-in for Outlook.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Grant

    louaquino_2011

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2011
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    For sending secure message or encrypting email messages. I suggest to use PDF Postman. You can find it here www.encryptomatic.com. For PDF Postman, it will encrypt the email messages with Advance Encryption Standard (AES) 128 bit and automatically converts the file into a PDF file that can be read through any computer and mobile that has acrobat reader installed.

    This works well for me. It has a trial period of 15 days but I have purchased the licensed key and it is all worth it.

    Hope you can check it out.

    Thanks.

    louaquino_2011, Oct 19, 2011