Electronics product

xiaogezi3

Dear Sir/Madam
We are one of the largest wholesalers in China who mainly sell stylish
electronic product and equipment such as Digital Cameras, Mobile Phone,
Laptops, Mp4, GPS, Digital Video and bulk products such as LCD TV,
Motorcycles, Binoculars and Musical Instruments and so on with various
international famous brands.
We offer our customer good valuable product with very competitive price
because we have advanced goods circulating solution and supporter. We
have our own warehouse and stores, our clients all over the world. When
you choose our products you will also enjoy our fast delivery.
We appreciate all of customers' comments and will continue to improve
our service in order to satisfy our old and new customer. During
Christmas and New Year Holiday we have a various promotion plan. It
will be out soon. Please welcome to visit our website www.elec-bc.com
to check your voucher.

Thanks.

MSN & E-mail:[email protected]

James Silverton

David wrote on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:45 -0500:

DB> How unethical would it be to sign up spammers that include
DB> valid email addresses to receive they're own unwanted crap?
DB> http://www.toastedspam.com/freespamlist

Does it really work? I'm strongly tempted but I suspect a lot
of real-looking spamming addresses change frequently.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

David wrote on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:17:45 -0500:

DB> How unethical would it be to sign up spammers that include
DB> valid email addresses to receive they're own unwanted crap?
DB>http://www.toastedspam.com/freespamlist

Does it really work? I'm strongly tempted but I suspect a lot
of real-looking spamming addresses change frequently.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Sorry i haven't kept that page up to date. Most of those links are
only live for a couple months, some as short as a few days. They are
effective when live though. I seeded a few with some of my own email
addresses. 5 years later those addresses are still getting hundreds or
thousands of spams daily. I use them to auto-feed iptables to firewall
spambots. Works like a charm.

Best thing to do is to look for spams that include an email address
for removal and email to that address using the address you want to
have receive spam.

- TOASTEDspam.com

Tom [Pepper] Willett

If you feel compelled to reply to spam, why do you quote the entire original
message to help the spammer perpetuate it?

Poprivet`

TOASTEDspam.com said:
Sorry i haven't kept that page up to date. Most of those links are
only live for a couple months, some as short as a few days. They are
effective when live though. I seeded a few with some of my own email
addresses. 5 years later those addresses are still getting hundreds or
thousands of spams daily. I use them to auto-feed iptables to firewall
spambots. Works like a charm.

Best thing to do is to look for spams that include an email address
for removal and email to that address using the address you want to
have receive spam.

- TOASTEDspam.com

Sending spam to a spammer is, wait for it, ... *spamming*. So, if the
spammer (or innocent party) you sent it to wishes, they can quite
effectively report the sender for spamming. The best way to frustrate a
spammer is; get his accounts shut down for spamming. If you can't
figure out who to LART, you can't do the first step either. Especially
by using any e-mail address inside a spam's headers or body - those are
100% forged and/or innocent people also receivng the spam Unless you're
certain it's a drop box the spammer is using, which happens very seldom
anymore.

Kill a spammer; he never sees of looks at incoming mails where he sends
the spam from.

HTH

Pop`