Editing Registry Remotely

Syahrul

Is it possible to edit the registry of a workstation with
operating system such as Windows XP, Windows NT and
Windows 2000 Professional on an Windows 2000 Advance
Server? If it is possible, can you list down the steps for
me..? Thanks

Mark V

Syahrul wrote in
Is it possible to edit the registry of a workstation with
operating system such as Windows XP, Windows NT and
Windows 2000 Professional on an Windows 2000 Advance
Server? If it is possible, can you list down the steps for
me..? Thanks

Maybe.
Are all the systems on a LAN?
Are they all part of a Domain?
Do the workstations run Remote Registry Service?

Syahrul