Easter deja vu sort-of

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Guess who got confused and convinced herself (and husband) that this was Easter weekend...:rolleyes: don't quite know how it happened, because I'd even looked it up on the calendar, but somewhere between doing that, and getting it to register, things went awry.:confused: Having thought that it was Good Friday all day yesterday, it wasn't until I looked in the Radio Times and saw that the page wasn't covered in bunnies and Easter cuteness, that it made me take another look at the calendar..... oh well... back to the 'Home for the Bewildered' for me
wallbash.gif

.....I even received a box of chocolates, so husband Terry suspects a plot
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You are not alone TC ... supermarkets seem to think Easter runs for 3 months. ;)

laughingsmiley.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that it was just a cunning plan for you to get lots of easter eggs :lol:

Reaction score
The only reason I know it isn't is because spring term just finished :D and easter is always a week after spring term finishes. Then you go back to school after easter monday... :(

Reaction score
Nothing wrong in thinking it was TaffyCat.
Hope you get 2 lots of chocolates though.;)

Ask a Question