e-mail servers and bulk send outs

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a new system in place which is very similar to an auto responder like a weber and constant contact. It is an e-mail forwarder. What I am doing is selling access to my database of over 5000 and in doing so how it works is once payment is made they can send an e-ail from any e-mail address and any e-mail provider to a unique e-mail address with a hidden code which will then forward my database their e-mail.

The problem is, it seems to be going into more spam and junk than the inbox and I spoke with an auto responder and they told me that they use their own servers and an e-mail bul sender to ensure there deliverability is 98% which goes into inbox rather than junk.

Is there a way of creating a server and e-mail bulk sender or do you know if I can rent one?

Your thoughts...

Regards,
Ashley

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I think people like you are the bain of the internets. I hate spam and email advertisments. I hope your machine catches fire.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I think people like you are the bain of the internets. I hate spam and email advertisments. I hope your machine catches fire.
tisk tisk, that be a bit harsh ... just hang, drawn & quarter the guy ... the PC can be donated to crunching. :)

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
ah yes! i forgot to take into account the feelings of the machines. they sit there, doing our bidding, without complaint. I guess the BSOD could be a complaint.

Ask a Question