dvd burner

3

3rdtime

anyone have any ideas why i cannot get my dvd burner to recognize
blank disc? already swapped out burners getting same result, i ca
watch movies, want to use dvds for data storage for school papers an
other documents but can't get this thing to see blanks, i have roxi
and cyberlink softwares but neither seem to do anything
crai

Jim

how old is your DVD burner? - they do go out faster than CD burners - verify
if it is working?

Jim

3

3rdtime

Jim said:
how old is your DVD burner? - they do go out faster than CD burners -
verify
if it is working?

Jim

"3rdtime" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

anyone have any ideas why i cannot get my dvd burner to recognize a
blank disc? already swapped out burners getting same result, i can
watch movies, want to use dvds for data storage for school papers and
other documents but can't get this thing to see blanks, i have roxio
and cyberlink softwares but neither seem to do anything
craig
just bought the dvd 2weeks ago brand new cannot burn dvds but can watch
movies

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Which version of Roxio?

Have you tried different manufacturers of blank DVDs?

3

3rdtime

www.coribright.com/Windows

"3rdtime" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

anyone have any ideas why i cannot get my dvd burner to recognize a
blank disc? already swapped out burners getting same result, i can
watch movies, want to use dvds for data storage for school papers and
other documents but can't get this thing to see blanks, i have roxio
and cyberlink softwares but neither seem to do anything
craig

it is a lite-on dvd burner i have roxio cd&dvd creator 6 and the burner
was bundled with cyberlink powerdvd 6 2ch. no i have not tried other
brands i am trying to put data on dvds i can get movies and pictures
just fine but not data
thanks for any help