Windows 7 Duplicating PDF printer

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know how to set up two versions of a software "printer" (in my case pdf995) under Windows 7?

In Vista, I had one version of the "printer" which output 1 page/sheet, the other 2 pages/sheet. In W7, this doesn't seem to work ...

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm creating pdf files from Powerpoint (with pdf995) and want some slides (lots of detail) to be output 1/sheet and others (with less detail) 2/sheet. Does anyone have ideas on how to do this?

Under Vista, I used a VBA macro which created different files printing 1/sheet and 2/sheet and then concatenated them. It required two versions of the "printer" to be installed (a 1/sheet and a 2/sheet), as I couldn't control pages/sheet from VBA. W7 doesn't seem to allow multiple installations of a software printer (there is a workaround for "real" printers) and VBA doesn't seem to have an object with a pages/sheet property.

Thanks
Gerard

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I've merged your two posts as they are about the same thing.

I have no answer for you. :)

Ask a Question