    vulnerable to failure.

    All replies, posts, opinions, info, etc. welcomed! Aaron

    , Oct 14, 2007

  2. Tony Guest

    "" <> wrote:
    >I see HP is advertising their HP2015D duplex laser printer now for
    >reasonable price of $275 after rebates.
    >
    >Does anyone have one that is using the automatic duplex feature? I
    >am wondering if the printers mechanism that first spits out a sheet of
    >paper and then draws the sheet back in for printing on the second side
    >works without breaking down. It appears to be a feature that is
    >vulnerable to failure.
    >
    >All replies, posts, opinions, info, etc. welcomed! Aaron

    This printer has a "false" paper tray between the printer body and the cassette
    paper tray. When duplexing the page emerges a short distance from the printer
    and then is turned around in that false tray. The duplexing path is simple and
    effective, very unlikely to fail.
    Tony
    MS MVP Printing/Imaging

    Tony, Oct 14, 2007

  3. rhon Guest

    You might check the dates on the rebate. I purchased an HP P2015DN
    recently and that rebate ended last month. Perhaps they have a new
    promotion.

    I only did a single test using the duplexer so I don't have an
    opinion on the sturdiness.

    Oh, and if you purchase over the internet and submit the rebate,
    check the status frequently. They make you call unless you sent
    an original receipt.

    rhon, Oct 15, 2007

    On Oct 15, 11:29 am, rhon <> wrote:
    > You might check the dates on the rebate. I purchased an HP P2015DN
    > recently and that rebate ended last month. Perhaps they have a new
    > promotion.
    >
    > I only did a single test using the duplexer so I don't have an
    > opinion on the sturdiness.
    >
    > Oh, and if you purchase over the internet and submit the rebate,
    > check the status frequently. They make you call unless you sent
    > an original receipt.
    >
    > wrote:
    > > I see HP is advertising their HP2015D duplex laser printer now for
    > > reasonable price of $275 after rebates.

    > > All replies, posts, opinions, info, etc. welcomed! Aaron

    Hi Rhon: they DID extend the rebate for a few more months. In the
    past HP has been fairly responsible in mailing rebate checks in a
    timely fashion. I can't say this for other entities. Please keep
    my post in mind & let me know how well your printer is working a month
    from now! best, Aaron

    , Oct 16, 2007