Drop-Down box Problem in Netscape Mozilla

P

Paul Hons

Hi:

I'm using FP 2003 to author on a site with FP 2002 extensions (IIS). When I create a form using Drop-Down box with allow multiple selections, it displays fine in IE 6.x but in Netscape 7.1 or Mozilla 1.6 the box displays but not the scroll button.

If I turn off the allow multiple selections, the scroll button displays in Netscape and Mozilla.

Any ideas, I need to allow multiple selections.

Thanks

Paul Hons
Office of Technology
College of Education
University of North Texas
Denton, TX, US

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Is the drop-down enclosed in form tags?

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Paul Hons said:
Hi:

I'm using FP 2003 to author on a site with FP 2002 extensions (IIS). When I create a form using
Drop-Down box with allow multiple selections, it displays fine in IE 6.x but in Netscape 7.1 or
Mozilla 1.6 the box displays but not the scroll button.

P

Paul Hons

Yes, I've just discovered that if I set SIZE = to more than one, then the scroll bar shows up. It looks like the Netscape/Mozilla engine has problems with a Size=1.
Is the drop-down enclosed in form tags?

--
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

Paul Hons said:
Hi:

I'm using FP 2003 to author on a site with FP 2002 extensions (IIS). When I create a form using
Drop-Down box with allow multiple selections, it displays fine in IE 6.x but in Netscape 7.1 or
Mozilla 1.6 the box displays but not the scroll button.

Ask a Question