    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R86XA1ZD

    [879.5 KB]
    ..

    bomb#20, May 2, 2007

  2. bomb#20

    XS11E Guest

    "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:

    > Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
    > desktop.

    Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
    awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
    distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

    Just my own opinion.

    XS11E, May 2, 2007

  3. bomb#20

    Ginchy Guest

    "XS11E" <> wrote in message
    > "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:
    >
    >> Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
    >> desktop.

    > Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
    > awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
    > distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.
    >
    > Just my own opinion.
    >

    >>Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

    isnt that what vista is?

    Ginchy, May 2, 2007
  4. bomb#20

    XS11E Guest

    "Ginchy" <thatsme!> wrote:

    > "XS11E" <> wrote in message

    >>>Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.

    > isnt that what vista is?

    I don't think so, it's too early for me to be sure, but I'm beginning
    to think Vista will be like XP, a very good, stable, usable OS once I
    get all the stuff I don't want removed.

    XS11E, May 3, 2007
  5. bomb#20

    Justin Guest

    "XS11E" <> wrote in message
    > "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:
    >
    >> Now you can run DreamScene videos on your Vista Home Premium
    >> desktop.

    > Not sure why anyone would want to? I ran DreamScene on my Ultimate for
    > awhile, then reverted back to classic view. I found DreamScene
    > distracting. Sorta cute to look at but not for everyday use.
    >
    > Just my own opinion.

    I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you try this
    one?

    http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?skinid=98&libid=50

    Justin, May 3, 2007
  6. bomb#20

    bomb#20 Guest

    XS11E wrote:

    > Not sure why anyone would want to?

    My post was for those of us who do not have Ultimate installed. That is why the header stated Home
    Premium.

    The point of my post was to let people who run Home Premium see what it was all about.
    ..

    bomb#20, May 3, 2007
  7. bomb#20

    XS11E Guest

    XS11E, May 3, 2007
  8. bomb#20

    XS11E Guest

    "bomb#20" <here@darkstar> wrote:

    > XS11E wrote:
    >
    >> Not sure why anyone would want to?

    > My post was for those of us who do not have Ultimate installed.
    > That is why the header stated Home Premium.
    >
    > The point of my post was to let people who run Home Premium see
    > what it was all about. .

    And my post was to let people know they might not be getting anything
    desirable. The choice, of course, is theirs to make.

    XS11E, May 3, 2007
  9. bomb#20

    Justin Guest

    "XS11E" <> wrote in message
    > "Justin" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you
    >> try this one?
    >>
    >> http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?skinid=98&libid=50

    > No, thanks for the link.

    Now I'm waiting for about 20 versions of this and an app to change between
    them depending on the time of day and weather conditions :)

    Justin, May 3, 2007
  10. Justin wrote:

    > "XS11E" <> wrote in message
    >> "Justin" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I agree. That's why I look for very mild moving videos. Did you
    >>> try this one?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?skinid=98&libid=50

    >> No, thanks for the link.

    > Now I'm waiting for about 20 versions of this and an app to change between
    > them depending on the time of day and weather conditions :)

    Doesn't take much to amuse simpletons.

    Love and Kisses,
    Doris

    --