From: "Thorsten Matzner" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: how to make a bootable system floppy disk under XP?
Date: Monday, April 14, 2003 10:01 AM

See "Creating a Boot Disk for an NTFS or FAT Partition"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=311073) and "How to Use System Files to
Create a Boot Disk to Guard Against Being Unable to Start Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314079).

From Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: Shell/User

If you have a Windows XP installation CD, it's bootable, and that's your
emergency startup disk.

However, you can download diskettes here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=&freetext=boot+dis
k&DisplayLang=en