dont know my server

Kristin Robinson

I was asked to select my server and i dont know my server. How do i find out
what it is Please please please help Thanks

Dave N9

Your email account provider has that information.
They should have a help page on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can assist
you.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64