Dont hate me because of my handle

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello before I started a thread... so, HOWDY!

I have built a PC and seem to be having some trouble with it... please see thread entitled "Won't boot with secondary Drive"

thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hopefully helping in anyway I can.

-aaron

Last edited:
Reaction score
MacUser_PCtrouble said:
Wanted to say hello before I started a thread... so, HOWDY!

I have built a PC and seem to be having some trouble with it... please see thread entitled "Won't boot with secondary Drive"

thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and hopefully helping in anyway I can.

-aaron

We would never make fun of a name, we welcome people of all colors, creed,race and religion..
Welcome to PCR.....
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Aaron, welcome to the Forums :wave: Pull up a chair and set a while :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
We would never make fun of a name, we welcome people of all colors, creed,race and religion..
Welcome to PCR.....
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

I would :D

;)

In fact I would imagine asking folk not to take the mick out of one's monicker means it's open season for ridicule... :lol:

Welcome mister man from the State where the roads are long and straight and go on forever and where ZZ Top hail from :)

Reaction score
Ha! You guys are hilarious!! I'm luvin the welcome! I just wish I could get the same kinda response from my PC Trouble post... oh well, someone'll come along I'm sure. Thanks y'all for the warm global welcome!!! Pretty cool when you can meet n great people from all over the world without leaving your living room!!

Ask a Question