Does framework 2.0 support TYPED dataset?

Ilya Tumanov [MS]

Yes, typed DataSets are fully supported in CF V2 via designers.

If you need typed DataSet for CF V1, you can use this free tool to generate
it from XSD file:

http://www.tmgdevelopment.co.uk/xsdcf.htm

Best regards,

Ilya

Daimy

We can make web service methot whose parameter or return value is the typed
DATASET.

When we add web reference of that web service, the typed dataset is
generated.

"Ilya Tumanov [MS]" said:
Yes, typed DataSets are fully supported in CF V2 via designers.

If you need typed DataSet for CF V1, you can use this free tool to
generate
it from XSD file:

http://www.tmgdevelopment.co.uk/xsdcf.htm

Best regards,

Ilya

rights.
--------------------
Subject: Re: Does COMPACT framework 2.0 support TYPED dataset?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:26:05 +0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Oh, sorry, my meaning is
"Does COMPACT framework 2.0 support TYPED dataset?"

Ilya Tumanov [MS]

I'm sorry; I do not understand the question.

If you asking how to use WS which returns/uses typed DataSet with V1 this
will describe your options:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compac
tframework/browse_frm/thread/8e5bfd4c7237a174/16bbc4576b9f5e8a#16bbc4576b9f5
e8a

In V2 you'll be able to use it right away.

Best regards,

Ilya

<[email protected]>
Subject: This is the best way to generate TYPED dataset in CF V1

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:26:05 +0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Oh, sorry, my meaning is
"Does COMPACT framework 2.0 support TYPED dataset?"

"Miron Ophir" <miron a_t mobimate d_o_t com> wrote in message
AFAIK it does.

Does framework 2.0 support TYPED dataset?

Thanks!