    whether a field is true or false.

    thanks,
    rodchar

    Guest, Oct 17, 2005

    Allen Browne Guest

    The FilterName is not really useful. Use the WhereCondition instead.

    Example: if you want to open a report limited to only the records where the
    Inactive field is false:
    DoCmd.Openreport "Report1", acViewPreview, , "Inactive = False"

    --
    Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

    Allen Browne, Oct 17, 2005

    thank you.

    Guest, Oct 17, 2005