Display folder description information in a balloon or similar pop

Gareth_Evans (InterCall EMEA)

Hi, I'm trying to find a way to quickly display the information typed in the
Description section of the folder properties in Outlook 2007.

I have several folders, sometimes up to 100, which contains documents to
approve for various chage requests. I enter the most up to date info in the
description field on the properties section of each folder - however, to view
this I have to right click on each folder and select properties to view the
text.

I wondered if there was some way I could hover my mouse over the folder and
have the text display in a balloon or pop up (similar to the 'comments'
feature on Excel)
I've searched the various built in options for Outlook and also for Plug Ins
via search engines but to no avail.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gareth

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I'm not aware of any way to make that information easier to see.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

"Gareth_Evans (InterCall EMEA)" <Gareth_Evans (InterCall
EMEA)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...