Dishonoured

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Anyone got this game yet? It was released yesterday and is made by Bethesda, the makers of Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3.

Seems to have garnered favourable reviews across the board. I'll certainly be buying at some stage but right now heavily into Darksiders II so I'm going to wait a whiles.

It costs 30 on Steam and 25 from Amazon.

Here's a couple of reviews:

Gamespot

Eurogamer

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I have my eye on it, looks interesting, probs wait til its a little cheaper as i have more than enough games to get though at the mo!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aye, same as me, I wasn't sure about Darksiders II, it had reported bugs on PC version but saw it for £12.49 and so snapped it up. Had my doubts at the start of the game but now on third level and it's good :)

It does have a couple of bugs I've noticed so far, dropping from ledges can be intermittent and if you perform the same maneuver many times the mouse freezes :eek: Other than that, it's very enjoyable but gives more than a passing nod to the Tomb Raider games.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Got it the other day, graphics are kinda turdy but the gameplay is sweet. Play as stealthy or as gung-ho as you want. The sneaking is quite fun actually and I normally hate sneaky games! Got Borderlands 2 and only played like 10 minutes! The joys of having no time to play PC games :( :( :(

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Dag nabbit Dishonored is a good game! Its one of the best games I've played period. Plenty of replay value, so open you can do things how you want to do them. The ability's make it so much fun, the fast travel/teleport ability allows you to zoom off where you aim, so you can zoom right behind someone then knock em out without anyone knowing, just full of awesomeness

Ask a Question