Disappearing e-mail

Josette

Hi:

I followed instructions of Aug 19 message, uninstalled my anti-virus program
and installed the microsoft one, yet, I saw one message disappear from my
inbox under my own eyes again and found it on my webmail. It stayed quite a
few minutes in my inbox just to0 disappear when I wanted to reply to it.

Looking forward to find the solution to this annoying and dangerous problem.

Bruce Hagen

Reply to the original thread. We don't know what you're talking about by
starting a new one with little information.

Josette

As explained in this last message, I ahve been noticing that e-mails
disappear from my inbox, only to be found on my webmail. My server provider
said it had to do with Windows mail and Windows Mail (Aug 19, 2010) replied
to uninstall my antivirus program and install the microsoft one which I
did...to no avail as again, to day, the same thing happened.

Looking forward to a reply.

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

Josette said:
Hi:

I followed instructions of Aug 19 message, uninstalled my anti-virus
program
and installed the microsoft one, yet, I saw one message disappear from
my
inbox under my own eyes again and found it on my webmail. It stayed
quite a
few minutes in my inbox just to0 disappear when I wanted to reply to it.

Looking forward to find the solution to this annoying and dangerous
problem.

.

Bruce Hagen

Well, I don't have any posts older than August 30, so I can't relate to
those instructions.

How about this? While in the Inbox: View | Current View. Is Hide Read
Messages checked instead of Show All Messages?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

Josette said:
Hi:

I followed instructions of Aug 19 message, uninstalled my anti-virus
program
and installed the microsoft one, yet, I saw one message disappear
from
my
inbox under my own eyes again and found it on my webmail. It stayed
quite a
few minutes in my inbox just to0 disappear when I wanted to reply to
it.

Looking forward to find the solution to this annoying and dangerous
problem.

.

Josette

It was not check. Will see if this fixes it.

Bruce Hagen said:
[...]

Gary VanderMolen

You will want "Show All Messages" checked.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)