DirectoryInfo - problem with polish characters

Piotrekk

Hi

I have a problem connected with DirectoryInfo class. My paths contain
polish characters not present in english alphabet. Problem is that
DirectoryInfo class displays them in a very bad way. I have tried to
change project properties/ assembly information / neutral language to
Polish but it didn't help.

I would be grateful for any help.

PK

Vadym Stetsiak

Hello, Piotrekk!

What is the default culture when you use DirectoryInfo?

DirectoryInfo is not displaying anything. It supplies a string containing
folder name.
IMO the problem is with the entity that receives and displays that string.

--
With best regards, Vadym Stetsiak.
Blog: http://vadmyst.blogspot.com