Direct x 9

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was trying video test on CSS, and i saw that the card was set at direct x 8 and reef said that probz card not direct x 9 enabled, but i just bored, so i was going on the card settings looking around when i found this :

Where the line is pointed at lol

Does that mean my card IS direct x 9 enabled ?! lol

Thanx

P.S also, just incase i downloaded direct x 9 again, there is so many different downloads of them lol so i downloaded the top one... anywayz ... i did it, and at the end it said now ready for use ?! Is that it ?! lol do i like have to put on my card now or... ?!! :S

Attachments

• nvida.JPG
    nvida.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Kye

Reaction score
You can have direct X 9 on your card, but your card wont be able too do some of the features that come with direct X 9.

Its like a MX4400, very old card, but it can still use direct X 9, but only what the card is capable of doing.

Reaction score
Oh right ok thanx m8 :) Me waiting for new graphics card lol just wondering wether th 6800 any much better then the 6600GT i am getting lol :p

Thanx

Reaction score
Also. yes it means that you have 9.0, 9.0b, or 9.0c for dx. but like it was said before. your fx5500 wont run all attributes that dx9+ offers.

Ask a Question