    the LAN are not having this problem.

    TIA

    Larry

    l_bax, Sep 8, 2005

  2. l_bax

    Guest Guest

    Larry,

    I suggest you to ensure that you have administrative rights to the folder.

    --
    Maha Aruppthan Pappan
    Nacap Asia Pacific (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

    Guest, Sep 8, 2005

  3. The security prompts for Access 2003 can be avoided altogether, but you need
    to have your network admin make that decision. If you use certificates, and
    have the proper Service Pack (SP8) the certificate will last 1 year and then
    you will begin getting prompts again until it's renewed. It can be avoided
    altogether by setting the Macro security level to Low. This is not
    recommended by Microsoft, but many, if not most companies have found this to
    be the most viable solution. The code is not any more dangerous in Access
    2003 than it was in previous versions, but Access 2003 makes us more aware
    of the possible danger of not knowing who wrote the code.
    --
    Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
    Microsoft Access

    Arvin Meyer [MVP], Sep 8, 2005