Digital Camera Installation

G

Here is my problem I have bought a nice digital camera but can not get it to install correctly. I have followed directions correctly and I still can not get it to work properly. I get prompted "USBSTOR.SYS" on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM needed. I am so tired of trying to figure out what I need in order to install my digital camera, I am about to return it to the store I bought it. If you can save me the trouble, please HELP ME ! Below I attached my camera's model and specifications.

FinePix A205

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.

With 2.0 million effective pixels, the FinePix A205 delivers high-resolution images with crisp details and brilliant colors perfect for making high quality photo prints. There's no easier way to make sure you're always ready to capture all the fun and excitement in beautiful digital images.

2.0 million effective pixels for high-quality images
Low power consumption using two standard AA batteries
FinePix A205 comes complete with batteries and a 16 MB xD-Picture card, so you can start taking pictures right away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Details System requirements/details

CPU No required minimum

Memory No required minimum

Hard Disk No required minimum

Compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Windows

Windows XP Home Edition Designed for Windows

Windows XP Professional Designed for Windows

Region availability

United States

Language availability

Basque , Spanish (Spain) , Catalan , Chinese (China) , Chinese (Taiwan) , Czech , Danish , Dutch , English (United States) , Finnish , French (France) , French (Canada) , Greek , Hebrew , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese (Portugal) , Russian , Slovak , Slovenian , Spanish (Spain) , Swedish , Thai , Turkish

Please contact the manufacturer for information regarding which language versions may be available in your market.

The product pictures and descriptions are provided by the manufacturers of the products. The Windows Catalog is provided for informational purposes only and Microsoft makes no representations and warranties, either expressed, implied, or statutory, regarding the products, manufacturers, compatibility of the products available within, or the Windows Catalog. Information within the Windows Catalog, including products listed and compatibility data, is subject to change without notice. This program testing in no way guarantees compatibility between data, systems, or software and in no way replaces the necessity of full testing of the products listed in the Windows Catalog. Actual end user compatibility may vary. The inclusion of a product or manufacturer does not imply endorsement of Microsoft of the product or manufacturer.

The links in this catalog will let you leave Microsoft's site. These sites are not under the control of Microsoft and Microsoft is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Microsoft is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Microsoft is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of Microsoft of the site or the products contained therein.

Last updated: Monday, March 8, 2004 - 7:26 AM
WinCat 2.0

G

You could start here
http://www.fujifilm.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/SSCUSearchResults.js
----- M.D.Harris wrote: ----

Here is my problem I have bought a nice digital camera but can not get it to install correctly. I have followed directions correctly and I still can not get it to work properly. I get prompted "USBSTOR.SYS" on Windows XP Professional CD-ROM needed. I am so tired of trying to figure out what I need in order to install my digital camera, I am about to return it to the store I bought it. If you can save me the trouble, please HELP ME ! Below I attached my camera's model and specifications

FinePix A205

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.

With 2.0 million effective pixels, the FinePix A205 delivers high-resolution images with crisp details and brilliant colors perfect for making high quality photo prints. There's no easier way to make sure you're always ready to capture all the fun and excitement in beautiful digital images.

2.0 million effective pixels for high-quality images
Low power consumption using two standard AA batteries
FinePix A205 comes complete with batteries and a 16 MB xD-Picture card, so you can start taking pictures right away

Product Details System requirements/details

CPU No required minimum

Memory No required minimum

Hard Disk No required minimum

Compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Windows

Windows XP Home Edition Designed for Windows

Windows XP Professional Designed for Windows

Region availability

United States

Language availability

Basque , Spanish (Spain) , Catalan , Chinese (China) , Chinese (Taiwan) , Czech , Danish , Dutch , English (United States) , Finnish , French (France) , French (Canada) , Greek , Hebrew , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese (Portugal) , Russian , Slovak , Slovenian , Spanish (Spain) , Swedish , Thai , Turkish

Please contact the manufacturer for information regarding which language versions may be available in your market.

The product pictures and descriptions are provided by the manufacturers of the products. The Windows Catalog is provided for informational purposes only and Microsoft makes no representations and warranties, either expressed, implied, or statutory, regarding the products, manufacturers, compatibility of the products available within, or the Windows Catalog. Information within the Windows Catalog, including products listed and compatibility data, is subject to change without notice. This program testing in no way guarantees compatibility between data, systems, or software and in no way replaces the necessity of full testing of the products listed in the Windows Catalog. Actual end user compatibility may vary. The inclusion of a product or manufacturer does not imply endorsement of Microsoft of the product or manufacturer.

The links in this catalog will let you leave Microsoft's site. These sites are not under the control of Microsoft and Microsoft is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Microsoft is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Microsoft is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of Microsoft of the site or the products contained therein.

Last updated: Monday, March 8, 2004 - 7:26 AM
WinCat 2.0

Ask a Question