Difficlty Saving As Movie File.

G

Hello everyone!
I am experiencing a difficulty with my movie maker! I really need some assistance, please!!
I created a slieshow with photos and audio. In the preview looks fantastic! But.
I've saved the project as movie1.MSWMM on my computer but I can't save my project as a movie file to my computer, or burn on CD or send via E-mail or any other options... Anyway, I got this message saying "Cannot Complete the Save Movie Wizard, Your movie was not saved successfully" and “Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again“
Now I'd like to know why movie maker can't save the files as movie but only to MSWMM? I've tried everything. All my files are there, it just doesn't make any cents
I tested, i made another two, and few of really short ones, and still doesn't work
Do I maybe need to reinstall my movie maker? Or what do you thing it is? Thanks guys!
PS. PapaJohn! I've visited your site, it's got everything and it's pretty good. But still didn't help me with "saving your movie"... :(

P

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

On the really short test ones, do you have the same problem saving it to
DV-AVI as you do one of the WMV formats?
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 - www.papajohn.org
Photo Story 2 - www.photostory.papajohn.org

Dusan said:
Hello everyone!
I am experiencing a difficulty with my movie maker! I really need some assistance, please!!!
I created a slieshow with photos and audio. In the preview looks fantastic! But..
I've saved the project as movie1.MSWMM on my computer but I can't save my
project as a movie file to my computer, or burn on CD or send via E-mail or
any other options... Anyway, I got this message saying "Cannot Complete the
Save Movie Wizard, Your movie was not saved successfully" and "Windows Movie
Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the
original source files used in your movie are still available, that the
saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space
available, and then try again".
Now I'd like to know why movie maker can't save the files as movie but
only to MSWMM? I've tried everything. All my files are there, it just
doesn't make any cents!
I tested, i made another two, and few of really short ones, and still doesn't work.
Do I maybe need to reinstall my movie maker? Or what do you thing it is? Thanks guys!!
PS. PapaJohn! I've visited your site, it's got everything and it's pretty
good. But still didn't help me with "saving your movie"... :(

Ask a Question