DHTML

I've created a DHTML drop down menu which I have place in my shared upper
border. It works fine on the index.htm but gives an error on all other pages
and the drop downs don't work. Can't I put DHTML in a shared border?

Binu K [MSFT]

Hi

Check this KB article related to shared borders and DHTML

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/q205/8/33.asp&NoWebContent=1

Hope this helps

regards,
binuk
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights

--------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: DHTML
| Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:23:04 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
|
| I've created a DHTML drop down menu which I have place in my shared upper
| border. It works fine on the index.htm but gives an error on all other
pages
| and the drop downs don't work. Can't I put DHTML in a shared border?

I'm not so sure that's the problem. THat fix looks more for simple text
effects (flying test) whereas I'm working with drop down menus. Is it really
the same? I've put the site up at www.missioneperte.it (all in Italian but
you can see the nav bar clearly enough). It all works on the
www.missioneperte.it/index.html page but the drop downs fail on all other
pages. What do you think?

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

JavaScript is JavaScript no matter if it is a simple one or more
complex, so yes, the problem is the same.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: DHTML
Subject: RE: DHTML