Demo games

Reaction score
Company of heroes is quite good if u like RTS I do already have it courtesy of a good friend of mine getting a pre-release

Also one's to look out for are Faces of War and Broken Sword 4 if you enjoyed those

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I loved Broken Sword 1 and 2 cant wait for a demo....

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
The second mission on COH is fantastic ..you defend the town and have 15 minutes to deploy your men and guard against the invading germans. You need to set mines on the 3 bridges that seperate you and then stratigically put your forces in a tight defence ..then wait till the times up and then defend for 15 minutes against groundtroops, tanks, flame throwers and air strikes , it really is amazing stuff :thumb: 15 mins never seemed so long believe me

Last edited:
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Also one's to look out for are Faces of War

I have a demo of that, its an excellent sequel to soldiers: heroes of world war 2.
It kind of like Company of heroes, except you can manually control any unit under your command :D.

top stuff! :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
The flight sim has conked out twice on me 84% and 34 % ....damn Mr Gates

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Its there

Ok Flight sim loaded will try when finished work :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hear what you think of it :D I'm going to try downloading it again now too :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind try FSX, wonder if i can dl it at work?? :cool:

Reaction score
Just downloaded FX Flight Sim, but lots of work on so will not get to play it until Sunday pm:(
Why does work always get in the way of fun;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ian i actually landed on the runway with my first attempt but forgot to brake !!!!! and crashed ..since then its all downhill ...gripping though :thumb:

Reaction score
Played company of heroes (finally finished downloading) and its damn good :D.
feels better than other RTS games, a must buy for me. Its like watching a movie, very cinematic game.

I ran it on 128mb graphics card, 1 gig of ram and 2.0ghz cpu and so far there is little or no lag at all. Even on omaha, the fps is pretty high :D.

playing on medium/high settings.

Im surprised at how well it runs :)

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
Anyone tried Dark Messiah of Might and Magic demo. 1st person RPG using the HL2 engine. Lots of physics like cutting ropes to spring traps and the ability to kick your opponents around (onto spikes, into fires etc). Excellent fun and it should be available end of October.

Covenant

Reaction score
yea i was actually looking at that the other day looks ok. reminded me very much of oblivion..

Think i may have a word this week with the man who can ;)

Reaction score
Covenant said:
Anyone tried Dark Messiah of Might and Magic demo. 1st person RPG using the HL2 engine. Lots of physics like cutting ropes to spring traps and the ability to kick your opponents around (onto spikes, into fires etc). Excellent fun and it should be available end of October.

Covenant

Yup, unplayable for me.

Unbelievable lag, even on the lowest settings.

still the bits that werent laggy were fun :D.

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
Michael118.

LOL You weren't trying to play it on the machine you talked about in the other thread were you - 32mb graphics card etc. :D

Covenant

Reaction score
Covenant said:
Michael118.

LOL You weren't trying to play it on the machine you talked about in the other thread were you - 32mb graphics card etc. :D

Covenant

Sure was mate :D

oh yeah, forgot to mention my card was upgraded to 6600GT.

but i did play half life 2 and counter strike with that integrated 32mb rubbish. Was interesting at first, then annoying.... :)

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
Did you find your HL2 lasted about twice as long as everybody else's :)

Covenant

Ask a Question