Dell XPS 13 Laptop

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Spot have been checking out the revamped Dell XPS 13 laptop, which they liked a lot. Here's a snippet from their review:

In case you’re unfamiliar with the Dell XPS 13 series, here’s a quick rundown for you. It’s a 13.3-inch ultraportable laptop available in two main variants: one with a 1080p non-touch display, and the other with a 3200 x 1800 touchscreen. Both use extremely thin bezels, a signature feature of this device that allows Dell to use a larger screen in a package usually associated with 12-inch laptops.

The hardware of the XPS 13 ranges with the price, which starts at $800 for an Intel Skylake Core i3 CPU, 4 GB of RAM, and a 128 GB SSD; and can go as high as $2,500 for a Core i7, 16 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB PCIe SSD. All versions come with integrated HD 520 graphics, a 56 Wh battery, and connectivity like Thunderbolt 3 and Wi-Fi ac.

Read more here.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I've been looking at an XPS 15. I am almost tempted, but £1,149.00 is a bit much right now.

Ask a Question