Dell 720 Compatible Ink Cartridges

Reaction score
Hi,

Very stupid question I'm sure.
I have a Dell 720 printer and need to know what cartridges are compatible with it. Quick search on amazon throws up all sorts of different brands, but how do I know which ones are compatible?

Thanks and sorry. :)

Reaction score
Does you printer manual not state what they are?
Or on the side of the cartridges??

Reaction score
It's the cartridge that came with the printer. Just says Black (Economy/Trial), and P/N: N5878.
Can ifnd the replacement on the dell website, but don't want to pay £25 for 1 black cartridge!

Reaction score
Dell compatible cartridges are available on eBay from £9.99 upwards plus packing and posting.

I use compatibles for a monthly newsletter from PC Friend at a price for a black and a colour cartridge of £24.98 including VAT and delivery. Retail I would have to pay the same for the black cartridge only. Also I refill black cartridges but only once or twice at the most.

http://www.pcfriend-online.com

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
I also used www.ijtdirect.co.uk a few weeks ago fast delievrey and there was a special offer 2-4-1 at the time so they were very cheap they seem to work well and i would reccomend them:thumb:

unfortunately the offer is now closed but they have emailed this offer to me quite a few times so i think it might crop up again so i would reccomend registereing for their email mailing list, and they also dont fill you inbox with junk they send the letter ever 2 weeks or so with new special offers.

Ask a Question