Delete matching cells

gary

Garry,
I wonder if gary (the original poster) is still around?
He would have his moneys worth by now. <g>

Its time for further posts, if any, on this subject to go into a brand new post.
It has gotten a little unwieldy.
'---
Jim Cone

"GS" <[email protected]>

Yes, Gary (the OP) is still around.

Ron's macro gave me the results I was looking for! Thanks for all the
contributions!

Gary

GS

Uh.., I'm seeing that this approach raises a 'Type Mismatch' error in
the first loop where it loads colB into the collection.

Also, this approach empties colA and raises an error trying to write
the output array because the UBound(vColA) and lBlanks are the same
value.

What am I missing?

Top