Default Folder view - list

SJMP

I want to change the option on my computer to always default to the 'list'
view when searching and viewing folders.

How can i do this?

Adams Qu [MSFT]

Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

However, I notice you have posted the same question in our newsgroup, which
I have already responded.

So please check my answer there and if you need any further assistance on
this particular issue, please reply to me in that thread so I can follow up
with you in time.

Also, please don't cross-post the same question in multiple newsgroups in
the future so that our engineers can work on your question efficiently.
Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

Thank you and Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,

Adams Qu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Adams Qu [MSFT]

Hello,

How's everything going?

I'm wondering if the information is helpful or if you have any further
questions. Please feel free to respond to the newsgroups if you need any
additional help.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Adams Qu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.