Deep Color/10-bit video for LCD's?

Discussion in 'Video Cards' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2007.

    When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.

    Guest, Apr 23, 2007

    Bob Guest

    "Guest" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it
    would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.

    Looks like over the next 6 months or so we'll see some hit the market. As
    far as source material...that's yet to be seen. HDMI 1.3 has been in
    developement for some time and the jury is out as to when we'll actually
    have any kind of source that will take advantage of it. New Sony's usually
    come out in early August and they have some that will support it, XBR4's.
    Bob

    Bob, Apr 23, 2007

    Bob Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > "Guest" <> wrote in message
    > When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it
    > would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.
    >
    > Looks like over the next 6 months or so we'll see some hit the market. As
    > far as source material...that's yet to be seen. HDMI 1.3 has been in
    > developement for some time and the jury is out as to when we'll actually
    > have any kind of source that will take advantage of it. New Sony's usually
    > come out in early August and they have some that will support it, XBR4's.
    > Bob

    You can read more on this thread:
    http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?threadid=789994
    Bob ( again)