Decent Printer - any ideas

Reaction score
Quadophile - as a relative newcomer to forums, i joined this one while at work as i didn't have a computer at home (you all gave advice on what i should buy).

When i finally got my home computer up and running i tried to use the same password but came'unstuck' - so, if you could reduce me down to one Dramaqueen i would appreciate it! - too much drama is not good for anyone!!!

As for the printer - i will definitely go with the lower spec.

thanks for all your help (and i won't forget ot order a USB cable)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Dramaqueen,

Thank you for the explanation, we will sort it out soon.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Dramaqueen,

If you are reading this your account has now been merged and your post count is also cumulative of the two accounts namely Dramaqueen and dramaqueen2. Now you have a single account as Dramaqueen so please log on with this account always and I would advise you to remove the reference of dramaqueen2 from your computer.

Thanks to Ian for sorting out this account :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
KGB,

Just corrected it.

This happend due to the reason that I made out the draft in a word processor and I pasted in in the Quick Reply box. It was a matter of mismatched formatting from one application to another.

Sorry about that.

Reaction score
Thanks guys - i finally purchased a printer and went for the DeskJet 3650c PHOTOret III Inkjet Printer and ordered USB cable. (£50.99 for the printer)

Your help was very much appreciated

Hopefully i'll manage to set it up no problem when it arrives
Cheers
darmaqueen

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Dramaqueen said:
Hopefully i'll manage to set it up no problem when it arrives
Cheers
darmaqueen
Great choice! :thumb:

I am sure the installation will be like a breeze. In case you need any assistance we would be happy to help you out.

Good Luck! :)

Reaction score
Hope all goes well!

But, Like Quad said, someone here should be able to help if it does not go right

Ask a Question