Dawn Of War

Reaction score
There is an Open Beta on Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War. My brother signed up to it, its great fun, not alot of content in the beta but its very playable, love watching an Avatar slaughter its way through an army. Got a link if anyone wants to sign up.

http://www.fileplanet.com/betacenter/dawnofwar/signup/

Was only a day or two before they replied and we could download it. Its an RTS, you'll probably like it if you like Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation or have played turn based tabletop war games( DoW isnt turn based tho).

My system stuggled to run it so we transfered it to a laptop thats faster than the PC, runs well now. As long as your system is better than mine you should be ok.

Reaction score
Thats a damned good system.. and it struggles... it makes you wonder what extra crap they put in this software to justify the hardware

But yep Commaned and Conquer was cool ....... i really loved kicking my mates ass.... lol he kicked mine a few times too

Ask a Question