Date stamp. . .

This is a follow up to my last post because it is similar. I have a form that
I want my visitor to see the current date. I put into ghe form a "date &
time" stamp but it also does not update to the current date. Any help?
www.VillageWalkLiving.com/online_forms.htm Go to the form at the bottom of
the page "Security Gate Daily Call In Form"

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

The Date Stamp shows the date the page was last edited. The "Stamp" part
should have been a hint that it doesn't change.
You can use JavaScript to insert todays date on the page but do you
really believe that people have to look at your page to know what date
it is?

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Thanks for your help. I should have been able to figure that out. This form
is used to announce visitors to the guard house of a gated community. So,
yes, it sometimes may be confusing to a resident when selecting from the drop
down menu. Can you guide me to a javaScript for the current date?

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
The Date Stamp shows the date the page was last edited. The "Stamp" part
should have been a hint that it doesn't change.
You can use JavaScript to insert todays date on the page but do you
really believe that people have to look at your page to know what date
it is?

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Date stamp. . .

This is a follow up to my last post because it is similar. I have a
form that I want my visitor to see the current date. I put into ghe
form a "date & time" stamp but it also does not update to the
current date. Any help?
www.VillageWalkLiving.com/online_forms.htm Go to the form at the
bottom of the page "Security Gate Daily Call In Form"

Ronx

The timestamp webbot will only show the date the page was last updated or
edited, not the current date. Do a search for JavaScript date/clock
scripts.