    I would like the sub-issues and services-issues to depandant on th
    issue first chosen, thus limiting the selection on the subissue an
    servicing-issues drop down. Is this possible in Exce

    Pascale, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Pascale

    JulieD Guest

    Hi Pascale

    check out Debra Dalgleish's site especially - Data Validation dependant
    lists ..

    Cheers
    JulieD

    JulieD, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Pascale

    Andy Wiggins Guest

    This file might be a help:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/validation_and_indirect.zip
    It's in the "Worksheet (No VBA)" section on page:
    http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

    Shows how using "Data > Validation" and "INDIRECT()" you can populate a cell
    from two dependant lists

    --
    Regards
    Andy Wiggins

    Andy Wiggins, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Pascale

    Pascale Guest

    Thanks heaps for the feedback, I have been able to use the indirec
    function as suggested. Thanks again:

    Pascale, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Pascale

    Guest

    Informatics Outsourcing is an Offshore Data Management service company. Data Management Service includes all types of Data Conversion, File Conversion, XML Conversion, HTML Conversion,SGML Conversion, Document Conversion,DataEntry, Data Extraction and Validation,OCR and ICR Services with affordableprice. Our team to give the solution quickly and given requirements.

    , Jul 16, 2012