    Is this interactive capability gone in 2007?
    --
    Bill Mc.

    Bill Mc, Jan 22, 2010

  2. Yes.
    --
    David Biddulph

    David Biddulph, Jan 22, 2010

  3. Bill Mc

    Andy Pope Guest

    Andy Pope, Jan 22, 2010
  4. Yes it has gone the way of the dodo. Many of us asked for it back and kindly
    Microsoft responded with a great add-on: Excel Add-In for Manipulating
    Points on Charts (MPOC)
    Do not let the mention of Excel 2010 out you off - in works in Excel 2007
    as well as the article mentions.
    Read this to see if ti is what you want
    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive...n-for-manipulating-points-on-charts-mpoc.aspx

    Go here to get it (look at the bottom where you agree to the EULA)
    http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/pages/EULA-Manipulate-Points-On-Chart.aspx

    best wishes
    --
    Bernard Liengme