Cyberpower Inc.

Reaction score
Sorry for the new thread, but I'm on a quest to get the truth out about the world's worst PC dealer, cyberpower inc. (this should be pinned in red on every forum) I ordered a system from them in November of 2005, paying close to $1500 for what at the time was a top of the line system. Less than a year later the water cooler and motherboard failed and I had to pay to ship the entire system back to them. They claimed to fix the system but then 8 months later the computer failed for the exact same reason a second time. Cyberpower then refused to issue an RMA and honor their warranty. I contended that I should not have to pay to fix the exact same failure on their part twice in less than a year. Their customer service was extremely unhelpful, rude, and cared very little that they had twice shipped me a defective $1500 product that was slowly rising in price to over $1700 because of their incompetence. In the end I had to repair the computer myself, replacing the motherboard, processor and cooler, all at my own cost. Now, three months later cyberpower wants me to pay to ship dead parts back to them so they can keep up the appearance that they honor their warranty. I want them to pay. At this point I consider my $1500 dollar investment lost to them. However, my goal is to inform as many people as possible about their habit of breaching their warranty after selling defective, REFURBISHED JUNK.

If you are considering buying a PC from cyberpower inc. don't. Save yourself a couple hundred dollars and by from anybody else. You get what you pay for has never been more applicable than with cyberpower. Cheap prices = garbage.

(They now hold an F rating with the Better Business Bureau)

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13080817

http://cyberpowersucks.ytmnd.com/

Reaction score
This is a UK Based forum & we do have a few 'overseas' forum users.

If you have had a problem i suggest you contact the relevant federal authorities in your home state in the USA.

Ask a Question