    I will appreciate your comments
    regards
    Kamran Ahmed

    Kamran Ahmed, Feb 25, 2009

  2. You would have to create a custom Outlook form, remove the existing Subject
    field and add your own drop-down and populate it.

    See the forms information at www.outlookcode.com for more information about
    customizing Outlook forms and what you can and cannot do.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
    http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Feb 25, 2009