Customized Macro Button Check

dswiders

I have a macro for an excel file that is going to be used by multiple
people. Is it possible to have excel automatically check when the
file is first opened to see if the customized button that runs the
macro is on the toolbar? Thank you for your help.

Jim Cone

Why not add the button directly to one of the workbook sheets.
Freeze 3 rows at the top and stick the button there.
-or a different approach...
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar02.html
--
Jim Cone