    and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
    variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
    each time. Can this be prevented as well?

    TylerG, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Outlook version and build number?

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Feb 15, 2005

  3. TylerG

    Guest

    Microsoft Outlook 2002

    Build Version: (10.6515.6626) SP3

    , Feb 18, 2005
  4. And your question is? The newsgroup interface you are using apparently does
    not quote earlier messages in the thread, making your latest message so
    short on detail that you risk not getting the answer you're looking for.
    Please take the time to quote the original message.

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Feb 18, 2005
  5. TylerG

    Guest

    Sorry about that. The original question is:

    I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
    for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
    Custom Form is used.

    I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select

    and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
    variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
    each time. Can this be prevented as well?

    , Feb 23, 2005
  6. Outlook version?

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    <> wrote in message
    > Sorry about that. The original question is:
    >
    > I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
    > for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
    > Custom Form is used.
    >

    > I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select
    >
    > and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
    > variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
    > each time. Can this be prevented as well?

  8. There is a hotfix that adds a registry value to control this behavior. See
    http://www.outlookcode.com/d/ol2002problems.htm#sp3, under Design Changes
    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of