CRYORIG R1 Ultimate CPU Cooler

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Think Computers have published their review of the CRYORIG R1 Ultimate CPU Cooler, which is the first product to be released by CRYORIG. Here's a snippet:

Today we are reviewing a product from a new company to us here at ThinkComputers and a new company to many of you reading this I’m sure. CRYORIG was only founded in 2013 so they are quite new to the PC Enthusiast market and being so new they do have some very stiff competition when it comes to CPU Coolers. Today we are taking a look at their flagship air CPU Cooler, the R1 Ultimate. CRYORIG is touting this cooler as the “most sophisticated dual tower to date” and I do have to say it does have some things that I’ve never seen on a tower cooler before. This cooler is also one of the largest CPU coolers we have taken a look at this year, has dual 140mm fans, seven thick heatpipes, and a very sleek look. Let’s see what this cooler can do!

Read their full review here.

Reaction score
OMG!!:eek:
That is one seriously big CPU cooler!!
You would need one massive case for this cooler!!

A really good find Becky & a good video.:nod:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
"it's very large"

:lol:

No problem for my 'case' to fit ... :)

Reaction score
cryorig r1 ultimate on amazon 198 bucks/Nh-D15 on amazon 98.94 bucks hmmm i`ll take the D15 over cryorig r1 ultimate same performance and it is quieter and alot more reasonable pricewise.but the cryorig looks fantastic i just don`t know about paying 100 dollars more for something coming in second place performance wise.

Ask a Question