Crop and Change Size

Carol and Allen Bredt

I want to frame a group of pictures from my digital camera - making them
different sizes. I want to crop them and change their sizes while retaining
as much resolution as possible.

I have a a photo editing program that lets me crop (Paint Shop Pro) and a
greeting card program that lets me drag the corners to change the
size(Printmaster) but am confused by all the help files.

What's the best way to do it?

Thanks, Allen

Jake

The Unknown P

Paint shop pro is one of the best and if you already know
how to crop and then resize there isn't much more you need
unless you want to learn about the advanced options to
alter colour and so on. Resolution is a result of the
camera and cannot be changed. The larger you enlarge a
picture the more distorted it becomes as you begin to see
the actual Pixels. Therefore if you want a great picture
you will need a camera that give you 2+megapixels. Keep
smiling.