Creting network (dial up, incomming calls) connection

G

Hi,

I want to write a program that creates a DialUP connection in XP. Can anybody tell how I can do that.
I thought that a connection is a *.dun file but now im am not sure for that.

I do not want to go to Network Connections in Control Panel and run the New Connection
Wizard.
I want something like my own connection wizzard. Or are there any parameters in this wizzard that I can use?

I need because I'll write a program that only if neceserry it connects to a pc or waits for incoming calls from different pcs. So want to can delete, add, modify, and detect if a connection exist.

Thanks

G

----- Ho to set up a connection manualy wrote: ----

Hi

I want to write a program that creates a DialUP connection in XP. Can anybody tell how I can do that

I do not want to go to Network Connections in Control Panel and run the New Connectio
Wizard
I want something like my own connection wizzard. Or are there any parameters in this wizzard that I can use

I need because I'll write a program that only if neceserry it connects to a pc or waits for incoming calls from different pcs. So want to can delete, add, modify, and detect if a connection exist

Thank

G

OK that is the same text like I wrote. But where is your post??

----- wilber wrote: ----

----- Ho to set up a connection manualy wrote: ----

Hi

I want to write a program that creates a DialUP connection in XP. Can anybody tell how I can do that

I do not want to go to Network Connections in Control Panel and run the New Connectio
Wizard
I want something like my own connection wizzard. Or are there any parameters in this wizzard that I can use

I need because I'll write a program that only if neceserry it connects to a pc or waits for incoming calls from different pcs. So want to can delete, add, modify, and detect if a connection exist

Thank

D

David Lowther

Ho to set up a connection manualy said:
Hi,

I want to write a program that creates a DialUP connection in XP. Can
anybody tell how I can do that.
I thought that a connection is a *.dun file but now im am not sure for
that.

Try asking on microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks which is a group
for programmers. This group is more for end user problems.

Ask a Question