crahes everytime on Open or Scan

emsgbox

Everytime when I Rt. click on the Microsoft Antispyware icon in the system
tray and click Open or Run a spyware scan it crashes with 'Microsoft
Antispyware Main has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for....."

I am running XP, SP1. Any help is apprectiated.

Thanks

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Are you sending the crash report to us so we can analyze it?

thanks!

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

emsgbox

Where is the crash report generated? How and where do I send it? All I see
is Debug and Close button on the crash dialog

thanks
-plkn

--------------------
From: "emsgbox" <[email protected]>
Subject: crahes everytime on Open or Scan
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:09:31 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.general

Everytime when I Rt. click on the Microsoft Antispyware icon in the system
tray and click Open or Run a spyware scan it crashes with 'Microsoft
Antispyware Main has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for....."

I am running XP, SP1. Any help is apprectiated.

Thanks

Andre Da Costa

It should be a dialogue that pops up, you can also navigate to your local
temp settings to find it.

--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta