    Are there any tools for this task?

    Thanks
    Ernst

    Ernst Sauer, Oct 19, 2011

  2. Ernst Sauer

    Ernst Sauer Guest

    Am 19.10.2011 16:07, schrieb Peter Duniho:
    > On 10/19/11 5:27 AM, Ernst Sauer wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> what is the easiest way to do this?
    >> Are there any tools for this task?

    > First, you need to define what you mean by "cpp-Dialog" and "C#-Dialog".

    I'm looking for a quick way to convert a resource (.rc) file from a VS
    MFC app to a C# WinForm (.designer.cs).

    I will try your link.

    Ernst

    Ernst Sauer, Oct 19, 2011

  3. Ernst Sauer

    Jeff Johnson Guest

    "Ernst Sauer" <> wrote in message

    >>> what is the easiest way to do this?
    >>> Are there any tools for this task?

    >> First, you need to define what you mean by "cpp-Dialog" and "C#-Dialog".
    >>

    > I'm looking for a quick way to convert a resource (.rc) file from a VS MFC
    > app to a C# WinForm (.designer.cs).

    I've never looked for such a thing, so I can't say for sure if one exists or
    not, but I can say that I don't recall ever seeing anyone ask this question
    in this newsgroup, for whatever that's worth.

    Jeff Johnson, Oct 19, 2011