Counting?

Dave Q

I have a table called CallLog. This table has columns
Call Date, Office Code, Call Type. I need the query to
break the information down by office code and date,
Office Code and then what Call Types that were taken. I
have separate tables for the office codes and the call
types. I want it to list all the call types and they
respond with the number of calls for that type. I need it
to look something like this:

Date Office Code Call type Number of calls
2/22/04 32 Sale 3
ONR 2
PND 5
33 Sale 6
ONR 5
PND 5
2/27/04 32 Sale 6
ONR 1
PND 3
33 Sale 2
ONR 9
PND 17

I have tried some other suggestions that have been posted
for other people, but have not been able to get any of
them to work. It may be due to my limited expierence in
Access.

Thank You

Duane Hookom

It's not good practice to start a new thread since we don't know what was
suggested previously and don't want to make the same suggestions as given
previously and didn't seem to work for you.

What have you tried and how didn't it work?

DaveQ

This is one thing I did try. I will foreward the other in
another posting.I appreciate your help.