    Row 3 Out Of Warranty 182468
    Row 4 Out of Warranty F13000

    Thanks,

    Mickey, Nov 7, 2008

  2. Mickey

    Engel Guest

    Hi Dave M,

    ;-)

    Good to see you.
    -=-

    Engel, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Mickey

    robinb Guest

    robin waves to dave :)

    robinb, Nov 8, 2008
  4. Mickey

    Engel Guest

    Hi Dave,

    no me, you have the link?
    -=-

    Engel, Nov 8, 2008
  5. "Jack": Thanks for making a positive contribution here. I do tend to agree
    with one of the other replies which implies that this is a homework
    question, but your answer will at least help further the OP's educational
    efforts I hope.

    So, again, thanks for this helpful post.

    I have to say, however, that the other two posts you made today are not only
    not helpful, but shameful, and I hope they will be removed as they are
    contrary to the terms of service in these groups, which you are fully aware
    of.

    I'm not sure what base impulse brings you here to spout your vitriol, but I
    do wish you could control it better. You are not achieving your stated
    intent, but instead leaving us all scratching our heads about why someone
    with the obvious interest in helping out that you've evidenced, can't choose
    to express himself except in this completely unacceptable way.

    Thanks for listening to my rant--feel free to write me in private if you
    wish:

    Bill Sanderson, Nov 8, 2008